Tuesday 29 March 2016

Fit to Dive: Entry 2

Fit to Dive Update: Week 2
Weight: 18 stone 11lbs
Lost: 9lbs



Changing what I eat on a day-to-day basis is hard. My body is used to the routine of drinking 2ltrs of coke and eating half a loaf of bread each day, plus dinner at night. A large chunk of this is due to boredom, spending the day sitting in the centre will result in multiple trips to the cupboard to get something to eat, usually a packet of crisps or a sandwich.
My first task was to change what I was eating. I found that the best thing for me was not to eat first thing in the morning. As soon as I started eating, I wanted more.
I used to have a sandwich at lunch time if I was in school, sometimes with a flapjack and a bottle of water. Instead I’ve made the move to wraps and salads. On the way home, I used to make a pit stop to pick up a sandwich and possibly a pork pie – this had to stop. I also now make myself dinner, minus the three rounds of bread. It’s easy to see the pattern here, lots of bread, chugged down with a can of coke. The only time I drink coke now is with Jack Daniels at the weekend, or possibly a few beers instead.

As for the work outs. They are still occurring with Jay twice a week. Pilates on way to build up my core strength, whilst also working on my legs, arms and abs. Although the exercises are mixed up, I'm finding movement easier and the stamina is starting to come back. I'm finding it easier to breath. But as soon as I think @I've mastered an exercise, Jay outs an add-on or changes it slightly often using the BOSU which helps with balance.

1 comment:

  1. Attractive portion of content. I just came across your blog in addition to in accession capital to say that We get inside fact appreciated account your blog posts. Anyway I will certainly end up being subscribing in your augment and in many cases I being successful you connection consistently rapidly.

    Domino Kiu Kiu
    Agen Poker Online
    Domino QQ
    Poker Uang Asli
    Agen Poker
    Poker
    Poker Online Terpercaya
    Capsa
    PokerQQ
    Agen QQ

    ReplyDelete